Thursday, October 18, 2007

Catching my breath

It's been non-stop action here the last 24 hours! Of course, we had the round of severe weather and heavy rainfall yesterday. This morning, it was a quick turnaround to fill in for Mark, who is taking a couple of well-deserved days off. He filled in for me on Sunday morning as my family and I made a short trip up to Kansas City for some weekend fun. More on that in a future blog.

If you were watching the AM show, I hope I didn't come across as too sleepy! Honestly, I don't know how Mark does it 5 days a week. I'm told he has some stock in Starbucks although I have not been able to confirm it. That would be a great Fact Finder 12 story I guess.

2 comments:

weather_meister said...

Ha! Great story on Mark! I took a broadcast journalism class tour to KWCH with my school and saw the noon show, and he was the meteorologist; he did not look at all tired. Perhaps he is just a morning person...a really early morning person...yeah...Although, caffeine is the early bird's friend...I do agree, it would be a good Fact Finder 12 story! Go talk to the director...

Anonymous said...

AWESOME blog!