Sunday, June 29, 2008

Enjoying the second half

What a start to the morning! Wichita's low temperature was 62 degrees but in eastern Colorado, Yuma and Burlington both dropped down to 45. We're talking jacket weather! For those of you scoring at home, Burlington tied a record low while Yuma broke their record low.

These are the kind of days that you just have to get outside and enjoy! Hopefully the last of the puddles will dry up today and I can (finally) get my yard mowed. If not, I'm sure I'll find some other things to occupy my time under the sun.

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rodney
Enjoyed the web cam site from the Dpt. of Transportation. We appreciate your work on the air. Always consistent. We also noticed Mark sneak in on camera by accident one Saturday morning during your forecast. Don't know if many saw that. It was funny.

Rodney Price said...

I think that was the last Saturday in May. The station was hit by quarter sized hail 3 times in 3 hours! Mark ventured in to help with KFDI radio while I was tackling the morning show. That was fun!

Rodney Price said...

Oops...forgot Anonymous 1:42, thanks for the nice comments! RP