Sunday, July 13, 2008

Live Blog last week

Thanks to everyone who participated in my Live blog last Tuesday! It was an impressive debut, given we set everything up that morning and there was no promotion at all on the air or on the web site. John Boyd, our Web Content Producer, was ecstatic about the number of visits to the page and how long visitors stayed there. Thanks to John for getting the ball rolling with this! If you want to look at the archived blog session, please go to this link. (By the way, it's my "Rodney's Referral" for this entry!)

If you missed out, don't worry! You'll see more of this when future storms roll through. By then, we'll also have a few ground rules in place that will keep the experience interactive but also help me manage my work time! When big storms are moving through, there's simply no way I'm going to be able to answer every single question that arrives (i.e. "When will the storm hit Central and Ridge? How about "Kellogg and Rock? K-96 and Webb?") There's no way I'd be able to get any other work done! Like I said, our exact plan is still being mapped out but I hope you enjoy the live blog as much as I do!

Again, thanks to everyone who dropped by Tuesday. Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you will have another live blog, please post when you will have another one ASAP (AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!)